More than welcome
How do we use your personal information?
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Hampshire Hotels complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case: process
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them;
- To third parties who are engaged for your stay, such as our accommodation providers;
- If Hampshire is legally required to do so;If this is necessary to protect the rights of the user of Hampshire services or to protect the rights of Hampshire itself.
- How does Hampshire handle the details of my stay?
- If you book a stay via our site, this information will only be used to process your reservation as optimally as possible and to get an idea of your possible additional wishes. This data helps us to better adapt the site and the product range to your wishes.
If you visit our website...
You can visit our website without providing us with any information about yourself. There are situations in which we do request information from you, for example to correspond with you or to process your booking. If desired, we will inform you about our latest and most attractive offers via our e-mail service.
How does Hampshire handle data in contests and promotions?
If you respond to a competition or a promotion, we ask for your name, address and e-mail details. This data will be used to run the promotion, notify the prize winners of their prize and measure the response to the promotion.
How does Hampshire deal with safety and quality?
We protect the quality and integrity of your personal information through appropriate technical and organizational measures. This also includes that we will always comply with your request to correct inaccuracies in your personal data as soon as possible.
We collect and register your data so that we can offer you an optimal service and process your booking as well as possible. If desired, we will inform you about our latest and most attractive offers via our e-mail service. We handle your data very carefully. Under no circumstances will we provide your data to third parties. The information you provide when booking a trip or when registering for the newsletter is securely stored in our database. If you wish to unsubscribe from our e-mail service, you can do so easily from the newsletter.